Thursday, February 16, 2017

Hitting the Pause Button

I have a couple posts in the wings about what I've been up to for the past few months, but I just need to get this on the written record.

Donald Trump is a blithering idiot. My god. I'm listening to his joke of a press conference, talking about relations with Russia. I hate that our country is being dragged through the mud by a man who spews word vomit and has the attention span of a goldfish (my apologies to goldfish for the association). All his talk of "making a deal"... what? What is he even talking about?

A giant toddler, with tiny toddler hands (and other), whining about how everything is the fault of people who take a stand against him or give him negative press coverage. God bless the journalists who continue to attempt to ask real questions, despite never getting actual answers, and thank heavens for politicians like Elizabeth Warren and even (can't believe I'm going to say this) Lindsey Graham, who are willing to voice their opinions against idiocy.

I cannot believe that anyone voted for this Sack. It makes me ill to think that the United States is full of so many stupid people who are so easily deluded. I just... I can't... no.

Trump sucks.