Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas in Deuteronomy

I spent my Christmas holiday in Deutschland. Thanks to my Auto-Correct for recommending "Deuteronomy" as the word I actually wanted. I got to see a couple towns and cities, all covered in snow and ice, as well as the North Sea (if that's what it's even called in English..), but instead of writing a long post about it all, here's a handful of interesting pictures with comments as needed.

The north coast of Germany - not quite the Netherlands, but pretty close, windmills and all
Bad Zwischenahn town Advent calendar
The founders of Bremen - 4 musical, road-tripping animals?
Dom of St. Petri - cool Gothic cathedral
Doing 150 kmph on the Autobahn - kinda like driving on the Interstate in Georgia
A "Condomat" on the quaint streets of Bad Zwischenahn (which is essentially a retirement community...)
Everyone needs to wash their tiger sometime
And now, back to life in Switzerland!

No comments: