Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Most Horrifying Discovery

I'm planning on putting up a post with pictures from my Christmas vacation in Germany soon (and pictures from Salzburg...). It's been almost 2 weeks since I've been back in Zurich, but I've been a little preoccupied. The apartment has been thrown into turmoil for the better part of the last two weeks because we discovered a huge, terrifyingly bushy patch of dark grey mold on one of the bedroom walls, sneakily hiding behind a wardrobe. That room was subsequently closed off and soaked in various chemicals and alcohol for a few days, with the living room becoming the new holding place for, well, everything. I think I'm still in a little bit of shock over the experience, as I never would've guessed this clean little Swiss apartment had such evil humidity lurking within. But expect pictures soon (of nice places, not of the mold).

No comments: